* Load Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0
* From the main screen open the the 'Tools' menu and then select 'Accounts...'
* Click on the email account to modify - this will cause it to become highlighted
* Click on the 'Properties' button
* Click on the 'Servers' tab.
* Change the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' to the SMTP server we supplied with your signup email
* Tick the box next to 'My server requires authentication'
* Click on the 'Settings...' button
* Select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
* Click the 'Ok' button
* Click the 'Advanced' tab
* Change the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP)' port number to the alternate port (port 587 is recommended)
* 'Ok' button